Why Boarding School?
Boarding schools offer a variety of benefits to students. The decision to attend boarding school is the first step in what many consider a big picture decision: by attending boarding school, the advantages that come with it will pay off in the long term. The number of leaders and successful members of society began their journey at a private school: former presidents, actors, athletes, successful business people, and other politicians.
Continue reading below for the advantages...
Benefits of Boarding School
- Boarding schools traditionally have highly qualified teachers who see their work as a calling – not a job.
- Children at boarding school benefit from small classes and heightened interaction between students and their teachers.
- The residential campus environment ensures that students are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities. It’s a unique setting that promotes common experience, friendship, trust and honesty between children and adults.
- Boarding school students are uniquely prepared for university life. Graduates often end up attending the finest universities. In addition, they arrive at college better prepared for academic rigour because they learned how to be responsible at boarding school.
- Students are conditioned for future success because they are encouraged to achieve their full potential at boarding school. Studies show that boarding school graduates not only excel at university, but advance rapidly in their professional careers.
- Boarding schools bestow on students an independence they would not have living at home. It’s an ideal preparation for the challenges and responsibilities of adult life.
- Boarding school graduates are most often professionally accomplished and philanthropically active adults. By mid-career, more boarding school graduates achieve top management positions with more frequency than students from other schools. Equally impressive, 60% of alumni give to social service organizations, compared with 46% of all others.
- Findings Prove the Worth of Boarding Schools.
- A homely environment
- Regular evening study hours with teachers or supervisors
- Computer room-internet
- Varieties of hot food
- Free laundry service
- Modern, clean and hygienic environment
- Be stretched academically
- Be self-responsible
- Dstv (limited)
- Sport activities
- Football, Volleyball, Basketball
- Ground Tennis
- Table Tennis