Intellectual Kindergarten, Primary and Secondary Schools, owned and run by German investors in Ethiopia, are private K-12 schools, focused on math, science, foreign languages, literature and art subjects.
The aim of our schools is to introduce advanced literature, science, and math education at a younger age, and ultimately prepare graduates with competitive skills. We offer hands-on experience through state-of-the-art science and computer labs and provide educational experiences that enhance the teaching and learning of science, mathematics, language and technology beyond the traditional classroom.
- Our School was founded in 2004
- Students with excellent academic programs
- Stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment
- A foreign-invested private school
- Students experience success every day
- Supportive environment to ensure personal excellence
From kindergarten to grade 12. Kindergarten is a 3- level preschool named nursery (3-years group), lower kg (4-years group) and upper kg (5-years group)
Of course 🙂 all of our staff are experienced foreigner and Ethiopian teachers, who are holders of a minimum bachelors degree, plus pedagogy certificate.